Tuesday, December 1, 2015

What do your mornings look like?



Whats your favorite morning routine?
Do you have a special system that gets you going?
Share it below i would love to hear your thoughts and tips on what gets you going every morning.

For me it starts the night before. I do my best to have and accomplished night. If you go to bed satisfied then you will wake up determined to take on the new day. After i get up i have to my shower. The hot water gets my blood pumping and my brain wakes up. The steam ignites my ideas and they start spreading like crazy and by the time i get out i have a full head of notes to jot down. 

On my Gym mornings i just get up and groomed and then just go. Putting on my headphones tunes ou t the world and i just start moving. About an hour of exercise gets the endorphin's cranking and i'm wide awake. Then my shower gets those ideas flowing and i'm ready to start my day.

Final thing after my shower or before the gym is my amino energy in juice or Gatorade or a fruit smoothie. I dont drink coffee or like the taste of it so this little concoction is my morning go to and it gets my alert and prepped and energized for a full new day.

A special plan and a good morning sets the pace for a very good day, unfortunately missing or forgetting a small aspect has potential to throw me off or give me that feeling of i'm forgetting something.

We all have our own systems that works for us. What works for you?



Thank you for reading, please leave a comment below and let me know what you think.

For more updates please like my Facebook page and sign up for email newsletters here

www.alter-ego-dezines.com

No comments: