Sunday, December 20, 2015

Have you ever wanted to learn how to save or reproduce your Sculptures?



Creation is something that has always been very fun and interesting to me. I love creating my own characters and creatures and being able to really bring them to life. But what happens after i make it? Where do i go from there?

I have created a new video to help you mold and cast your new piece of art that you have created. Now i do have a few time lapses and videos on my Youtube channel that show you the process but what i created here is very in depth. I go on to describe the entire process of making a silicone mold, doing a plaster jacket, then rotocasting in resin and backing with foam. I do this for 2 pieces so that i could share the differences for molding a wall plaque and for doing a character bust statue. A total of 5 videos that run approx 2 hrs 45 min

Highlighting using rebound 25 silicone, comparing that to mold star 20T, the brush on method, casting with smooth cast 325 as well as some tips along the way.

Find it here along with my other video tutorials - www.gumroad.com.alteregodezines

If you are interested in hearing more inspiration subscribe to my YouTube and check out my Motivational Mondays every other Monday. Also be sure to look at my new series the Art of Creation where i have videos on how to sculpt and create characters as well as let yourself go and enjoy the process.   www.youtube.com/alteregodezines

 For more updates please like my Facebook page and sign up for email newsletters here s

 www.alter-ego-dezines.com

No comments: