Tuesday, December 22, 2015

The Invitation from Noah fine art

"The Invitation" from Noah Fine Art

Looking at this picture and reading about the meaning was amazing for me. My key take away was the idea of "I don't have to have everything figured out right now."

Why is it that this idea and concept makes so much sense, but yet i haven't thought about it. And here i am thinking in circles and struggling with trying to have my entire life figured out and in order right now.

Now as i look at this beautiful angel. A kind face and wide open arms, letting me know its ok. I am on a journey and there is still a long unknown path ahead of me.

Keep pushing forward and keep learning. Every day will be a new experience with new challenges. Just know that you have support as you push through and overcome them.


If you are interested in hearing more inspiration subscribe to my YouTube and check out my Motivational Mondays every other Monday. Also be sure to look at my new series the Art of Creation where i have videos on how to sculpt and create characters as well as let yourself go and enjoy the process.

For more updates please like my Facebook page and sign up for email newsletters here
www.alter-ego-dezines.com

No comments: