Everyone gets ideas, but have you gotten that 1 idea that made you think? That idea that gets you SO excited and interested that you just have to start it right NOW? Me Too, those are great but be very careful with what you do with them and how you handle those ideas. Treat them as expensive wines in cheap bottles. Let them settle and marinate so they can grow and become so much better. If you jump too soon you may drop it and that amazing idea could shatter all over the floor and ruined forever.
Here are some things to think about, some do's and don'ts
- Do write it, but dont act until you have a fresh clear mind.
- Dont jump in now, it could take you away from the project on hand and get you distracted
- Do think it over, jumping in too early you may realize that can't complete the project or follow through
- Do evaluate its importance, you might change your mind or loose interest the next day or week
- Do let it marinate, if it is truly important it will be just as strong or stronger tomorrow or next week
Hopefully these ideas help you when you get that next big idea.
Thank you for reading and if you would like to see more of my work check back often or follow me here http://www.facebook.com/alteregodezines