Tuesday, December 29, 2015

I am giving you Permission!



I am giving you permission!

Has anyone ever told you that? Have you every been granted the freedom to just create whatever you wanted to?

Take a moment for yourself. Close your eyes and just let your mind wander and roll to the ends of your imagination. No barriers, no stop signs or fences, nothing but endless free space just for you.

Now open your eyes. Remove the blind fold of what society expects to see from you. Open your eyes to the real world, one where you live your own life without the influence and judgement of others.

Let me be the first to welcome you. Even if there is no one else who believes or supports you or thinks you can do it. I want you to know that i am here, I believe everyone has the power and option to do whatever it is that fires up their heart.

So please leave a comment below, what is is that juices your soul, what ignites your passions and sets you free?

I am giving you permission to set yourself free and be the person you feel you should be.



If you are interested in hearing more inspiration subscribe to my YouTube and check out my Motivational Mondays every other Monday. Also be sure to look at my new series the Art of Creation where i have videos on how to sculpt and create characters as well as let yourself go and enjoy the process.         

For more updates please like my Facebook page and sign up for email newsletters here   

No comments: