Thursday, January 14, 2016

Be Bold and fearless, we are cheering for you



Have you stepped out of your comfort zone? 
Have you faced a fear? 
Overcome a tough obstacle? 

Me and my little buddy here want to tell you we are cheering for you. Stand up, be bold and brave. Appreciate what you have accomplished and keep facing your challenges. 

Let me introduce you to my new personal expression that is the first piece in my How to capture expressions video series.


If you are interested in hearing more inspiration subscribe to my YouTube and check out my Motivational Mondays every other Monday. Also be sure to look at my new series the Art of Creation where i have videos on how to sculpt and create characters as well as let yourself go and enjoy the process.  

 For more updates please like my Facebook page and sign up for email newsletters here 

 www.alter-ego-dezines.com

No comments: