Friday, January 16, 2015

Current status and next posts


So i am now getting back on my game and i have things sorted out.

Why? --- I wanted to have my blog on my website so everything would be under 1 roof. I didn't want a home base that sent you here for my blog and here for my store and then back to he main page and over here for my videos.

The problem?

  • I had trouble finding how to incorporate or view my blog on website.
  • I started a blog on my site, however i do not like the set up and find it much better and easier here on blogger.
  • I was having trouble and glitches putting blogs up on my site
So now the solution?
  • I finally figured out how to view my blog on my site in a window. I have also included the link at the top of the page just in case anyone is having trouble viewing or want to visit the page separately.
  • Now that i have figured out my game plan and set it into motion its time to move forward and just keep going. 
Now over the next few weeks i will be doing new and interesting blog posts as well as re-posting some of my good missed ones so it will be stored here on blogger. 

So keep an eye out on some new content as well as strong posts that will make you think again and maybe help out more the second time around.

thank you everyone for reading and following. Please be sure to subscribe to posts and leave a comment below. What would you like to see in the future? What do you like most about my posts?


No comments: