Friday, January 23, 2015

2015 will be the year of Permission!


 

     This is a new day and this is a new year. I have made a decision and a promise to myself. I will give myself permission.
  • Permission to follow my own personal Dreams
  • Permission to live the life i dreamed of as a child
  • Permission to us the creativity i have been given to impact others.
I am giving Permission to YOU too!

     The troubles of the world and everyday life will try to get you down and break you. It is up to you to stand up and live the life you were meant to. Reconnect with your inner child that always had those crazy dreams, those wild out of this world ideas. That child that should be held dear has been buried so deep by the society and the troubles of adulthood. Don't lose who you are and your roots that you have developed from.

Today i want you to take a moment

  • give yourself permission to spend some time with yourself
  • give yourself permission to dream
  • forget about everything else for a moment and let your thoughts drift into the stars
This is your life and you should be living it for YOU.


     I have made this decision for myself. To stand up for my dreams and face the demons that stand before me. To run head on into the fears tat i have created. The projections my mind has thrusted upon me. I will stand tall and hold my ground for ME and MY DREAMS.



I want to thank everyone who has followed or commented on my work. Everyone who has appreciated my work and my message.


I also want to thank my mentors i have had, both teachers and role models. As well as a big thank you to my current mentors Noah Elias and Terry Weaver for this concept and eye opening truth as well as the changes over this past year.


For more updates please like my Facebook page and sign up for email newsletters here https://www.facebook.com/alteregodezines

1 comment:

Jay Neaves said...

Great post, Brian. Glad you've given yourself and others permission to dream big and create the life of their own desire. 2015 is gonna be a huge year for you buddy!