Monday, May 23, 2016

How do you define Success?



How do you define Success?

For me I define success as living your own dreams. Living a full life according to your own personal passions. A life that is not dictated or swayed by the ways of the world, or the forces of the government, or the influence of society. Each of us is our very own person so why should we stand in line and pretend to be a clone? Our gifts and differences are here so that we can stand out and share it with the world.

Success is connecting with yourself and living the life you were meant to.


If you are interested in hearing more inspiration subscribe to my YouTube and check out my Motivational Mondays every other Monday. Also be sure to look at my new series the Art of Creation where i have videos on how to sculpt and create characters as well as let yourself go and enjoy the process.

 For more updates please like my Facebook page and sign up for email newsletters here 

 www.alter-ego-dezines.com

No comments: