Monday, May 9, 2016

Do you ever fall off schedule?



Do you ever fall off schedule?

This is something that happens to me when I don't have my target and schedule for the day. I fall behind at times and get a little lost. Then I go into the studio with a long list of projects and ideas and spend forever trying to figure them out and what needs to get done. 

I think we all fall off track sometimes, We just need to remember to get back up. Forgive yourself and move forward.

So give it a try and make a plan for yourself. That way when you go in to create you just produce and don't wast time thinking. Your productivity will go through the roof.


If you are interested in hearing more inspiration subscribe to my YouTube and check out my Motivational Mondays every other Monday. Also be sure to look at my new series the Art of Creation where i have videos on how to sculpt and create characters as well as let yourself go and enjoy the process.

 For more updates please like my Facebook page and sign up for email newsletters here 

 www.alter-ego-dezines.com

No comments: