Friday, January 22, 2016

Beneath the Shape - Artistic Mash-up



"Beneath the Shape" 

The Boogeyman! 
A character that although has no supernatural power has the evil and strength to never die. 
Maybe There is something hiding behind his skin. A fun one for tonight, but the task with Myers is to create a blank emotionless face and make sure the Shape is correct. The terminator I worked in but removed his eye. I put it in but it removed the creepiness of "the blackest eyes, the devils eyes" of Myers.



If you are interested in hearing more inspiration subscribe to my YouTube and check out my Motivational Mondays every other Monday. Also be sure to look at my new series the Art of Creation where i have videos on how to sculpt and create characters as well as let yourself go and enjoy the process.

 For more updates please like my Facebook page and sign up for email newsletters here 

 www.alter-ego-dezines.com

No comments: