Tuesday, January 19, 2016

What inspires You?



What Inspires YOU? 
Tonight I have something special to share with you. 
Everyone who knows me knows I have a soft spot for children and tonight I am sharing part of my inspiration and what juices my soul to create.

I saw a picture of a smiling little girl.
I read a story on the things she was going through.
Just a small glimpse into her life and how she was holding on.
I was inspired, i saw a fighter going through an experience that no one should have to endure and yet a genuine smile and giggle is on her face. It makes you look back upon your own life and how much we have to be grateful for,
I have been moved by her story and will continue to create

Meet Mayse a child with spinal muscular atrophy, she was chosen as one of the "scares that care" charity recipients. Please visit scaresthatcare.org to learn more and donate. Every little bit helps this amazing cause. 
Thank you. 


If you are interested in hearing more inspiration subscribe to my YouTube and check out my Motivational Mondays every other Monday. Also be sure to look at my new series the Art of Creation where i have videos on how to sculpt and create characters as well as let yourself go and enjoy the process.

 For more updates please like my Facebook page and sign up for email newsletters here

 www.alter-ego-dezines.com

No comments: