Monday, July 17, 2017

What happens if you DON'T take the Chance!




Are You afraid to put yourself out there or to ask?
Are you afraid to share your work?

Think about the people you are taking your impact away from!
Think about the possibilities that are being crushed because you were afraid!

For ME,

What if I never reached out to Mayse's family?
What if I never made the effort to visit when she was in the hospital?

I have been on this project for about 6 - 7 months now and I have made an impact on 4 families. I started off rough and made some mistakes or maybe just figuring the plan out. The current legs of the project were created in the last 3 months that has truly connected with those 4 families. And I keep thinking that this is only the beginning.

I am so thankful that I stepped up and reached out and I am going to continue to reach out to as many people as I can.

Don't be afraid to ask for help or opinions!
Don't be afraid to put yourself out there!
Don't be afraid to share your genius with the world!


Thank you for reading, please let me know your thoughts by leaving a comment or filling out this short survey - https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/KD7CBHJ

If you are interested in hearing more inspiration subscribe to my YouTube. Also be sure to look at my new series the Art of Creation where i have videos on how to sculpt and create characters as well as let yourself go and enjoy the process. For an in depth tutorials check out my Patreon page here.

 For more updates please like my Facebook page and sign up for email newsletters here

 www.alter-ego-dezines.com

No comments: