Monday, August 17, 2015

My Own Personal Frankenstein



     It is OK. 
I am a broken man. 
A group of pieces that have been stitched together to create a whole.
 A creature that has been built. 
Small bits of flesh added here and larger bones added there.

Is this a disgusting figure?

No this is a beautiful creature! 
This is simply me deciding who I am currently. Taking the sections of the bone that are poisoned and replacing them with stronger and more healthy bones. I do not want to be a fake or a show off by replacing with a platinum or silver bone. I have no interest in becoming something i am not. i will not be a person that i was not created to be.

     I will constantly be learning new things and i will be on the look out to better myself on a daily basis. Every new skill or learning experience will be a new section that i will add to myself. A new section to stitch on and connect. Every new day will be a new day for me. I will keep my head to the clouds and my eyes past the stars. The universe will show me the way as well as enlighten me as i continue to grow. I will continue on my own journey and creating my own path. I wont follow in footsteps but rather create my own and become my own leader.

Keep pushing forward and always strive to be yourself and the best version of yourself!

please leave a comment and let me know what you think and what you would be interested in hearing in the future.

For more updates please like my Facebook page and sign up for email newsletters here

www.alter-ego-dezines.com

No comments: