Friday, February 12, 2016

Procrastination has tried to Tempt me!




I'm Reworking my procrastination demon to match with the inner demons line I been sketching out.


Every time procrastination sneaks into our mind time is stolen from us. Grief and anxiety is put into the schedule for when you look back, and for what? To accomplish a meaningless task of doing nothing. We lie to ourselves and for some reason believe the lies without noticing the changes it makes on us. We can see it in the mirror but refuse to acknowledge it. The tempting nod and voice that says "check this out!" or "look over here" "come on you can do that tomorrow." why are we drawn to it? Why do we get sucked in?

If you are interested in hearing more inspiration subscribe to my YouTube and check out my Motivational Mondays every other Monday. Also be sure to look at my new series the Art of Creation where i have videos on how to sculpt and create characters as well as let yourself go and enjoy the process.

 For more updates please like my Facebook page and sign up for email newsletters here

 www.alter-ego-dezines.com

No comments: