Monday, February 15, 2016

5 hr Challenge - Re post

Here is a good exercise to give yourself just to have fun, let go, and test yourself to see what you can create.

Here is some pics from an exercise i did yesterday. I wanted to challenge myself to create a piece in 5 hrs and use it as an exercise, not rush a piece to get it done.

Here is my base, just newspaper on a pipe.

Started out with a demon face, but wasn't crazy about the character.

Changed him into more of a hellhound creature.

Refined.

Refined and added more forms.

Smoothed out the piece.


If you are interested in hearing more inspiration subscribe to my YouTube and check out my Motivational Mondays every other Monday. Also be sure to look at my new series the Art of Creation where i have videos on how to sculpt and create characters as well as let yourself go and enjoy the process.

 For more updates please like my Facebook page and sign up for email newsletters here

 www.alter-ego-dezines.com

No comments: