Monday, September 7, 2015

I have been infested by Demons!!!

     Have you ever had a demon infest your soul? 

An inner monster that has clamped onto your heart and has even multiplied! Its own little spawns start running to every corner.

A creature you try to fight but some how it keeps coming back.

     One of my biggest enemies over the years has been procrastination. This thing has pulled my productivity to a halt. Have you ever tried to deal with your own procrastination demon? They are tricky little  beasts! I have captured my own, I put my focus on him and worried so much. I put myself in a state of hurting until i finally caught him. With my hands holding him down tight.

I thought I won!

     Then as that evil little thing looked at me he looked directly into my eyes, he cracked an evil smile and even let out a little chuckle.

And that was when it hit me! 

In my own pursuit of destroying my procrastination i focused so much on not procrastinating that i procrastinated and lost sight of my life.

Round 1 goes to Procrastination



     This is but a learning experience on my timeline of life. Just a single battle in the war of life. I have learned that everyone has their own little variations and masked creatures and versions of procrastination, they are impossible to completely destroy!

     This is a daily battle and will always be. Something we must learn to stand up to and hold our ground.

Keep Pushing and don't let him get the best of you. You have a full team of support, all you have to do is call on them!


Thanks for reading and please leave a comment telling me what you think, and if you are interested in a piece to help you fight your inner demons check my guys out on my webstore here


For more updates please like my Facebook page and sign up for email newsletters here


www.alter-ego-dezines.com

No comments: