Monday, October 19, 2015

Inspiring images from Lisa Petz photography and Raw illusions studios

Every so often i come across work that just truly stands out and amazes me!

Some are from friends, some are from groups or pages i follow, and sometimes i just get lucky and see a random image that captures my attention. 
Take a look at these following images! How do they make you feel? Can you feel the emotions in the characters? Can you feel a sense of who they are?

I Can!

Every time i look at these images i feel a sense of a story hidden behind the picture. Something about them feels like there is more to the images then what is in the foreground in plain sight. Something magical hidden behind the scenes. The stories that could be create with each one of them really inspires me and my imagination. Just staring at them a mystery forms in my mind as it try's to juggle together the pieces of the story. Take a look at all the subtle poses and angles that are captured.






This is an amazing collaboration between the make up of  Raw Illusions Studios and the creative vision of Lisa Petz photography.

Follow more on facebook at Raw illusions studios and Lisa Petz photography


Thank you for reading and please leave a comment below letting me know what you think, do any of them move you?


For more updates please like my Facebook page and sign up for email newsletters here

 www.alter-ego-dezines.com

No comments: